Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday Space


Photo: The Art of Purposeful Living


Thanks for taking the time to check out this space. Let me know if there is a topic or theme you would like to read about. As a new blogger, there is so much to learn and I am having a lot of fun allowing the creative process unfold organically. 

I'm playing with the idea of doing a series of postings on vision work. I will coach/guide you through exercises that you can work on at your own pace. Through this process, you'll gain clarity on where you want to focus your time and energy. You'll develop a deeper understanding of yourself and how you want to be in the world. 

Together, we'll explore the values that are core to who you are, the role that values play in your relationships, interactions, and choices you make. By developing or redesigning your vision, and by aligning your values to your vision, I believe you will feel a renewed sense of purpose and will be taking an important next step in your own growth and development. 

I'm curious to know how this resonates with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump in and lend your voice to The Art