Sunday 12 June 2011

Start Your Own Green Movement

After I titled this post I realized that maybe you might think the topic would be environmentally focused. Well, in a way it is. I'm very visual and I have a passion for colour. So, today, it's all about green. Some days you just have to allow yourself a few random pleasures...







Images via Pinterest


Thought Challenge: What are the things around you that take you to another place (metaphorically speaking), create a meditative mood, or shift you into a higher state of well-being? 


COMING UP...

I'll be posting about "The Circle of Influence" (Stephen R. Covey), and the next instalment of The Artful Learning Lab where we'll look at goal-setting and action-planning. I'm also working on some formatting changes to the blog, adding more information about myself and the work I do. Until we meet again...

2 comments:

  1. I like the "Artful learning Lab"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Here's the latest post in The Artful Learning Lab on goal planning. Take a look!

    http://theartofpurposefulliving.blogspot.com/2011/07/artful-learning-lab-mindful-goal.html

    Cheers,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Jump in and lend your voice to The Art