Sunday 1 May 2011

A New Beginning

I'll be honest. I haven't posted anything lately because I have been blocked by a limiting tendency towards perfectionism, coupled with a fear of failure and self-doubt. Now that the fears have been named, it's time to get on with allowing the imperfections to surface, to take a few risks and to stay open to the learning. 

Today, I present to you...

The Artful Learning Lab

Photograph: The Art of Purposeful Living

The Artful Learning Lab is where topics and tools will be introduced with a focus on self-development. My aim is to co-create a virtual learning community where you are encouraged to use the comments section after each posting to share your experiences, insights, and make contributions for collective learning.

Let's start by taking a moment to reflect on your values.

Thought challenge: What are your core values? How do you define your core values? How do your values support you in reaching your highest potential?  

Resources: 




2 comments:

  1. Good question to reflect on Teresa. I am not certain how I define my values and how they in turn influence my direction toward dream fulfillment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Mookie!

    I look forward to hearing what you discover as you reflect on the questions.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Jump in and lend your voice to The Art